Summary of Features
The EazyV3 electronic coffee tamper features:
- a flat tamping base (7.5mm thick) 58.4mm wide;
- a touch screen to select between 10 and 30 kilos of pressure, for cycles of either one or two presses;
- a patented bracket and sensor design;
- humidity and temperature readers to help you tune your coffee grind settings;
- pin code safety and security feature;
- daily, monthly and yearly press counter;
- date and time function;
- certified to Australian/NZ safety and electrical standards.
Each EazyV3 also comes with:
- coffee grind tray (to catch loose coffee grind); and
- coffee grind cleaning brush.
For full specifications, check out the Specifications tab below. Otherwise have a look at our user guide for more information about the functionality offered with this machine.
If you are outside of Australia / New Zealand, please check with your local regulator that the EazyV3 is compliant to your countries' electrical standards.
The EazyV3 can be purchased in the following colours (NB: links to paint swatches for powder-coated units below):
- Stainless Steel;
- Charcoal (Steel Pearl) (powder-coated);
- White (powder-coated);
- Black (powder-coated).
Other colours can be made upon request to suit your cafe setup. Please contact us via the contact us page for further information.
FAQ & Shipping Information
- Shipping costs are calculated on checkout.
- EazyV3 uses a 58.4mm base only.
- Australian customers: GST will be calculated at checkout.
|Specification||Details||Other helpful information|
|Materials||Stainless steel and/or powder-coated metal||-|
|Footprint (D x W x H)||230 x 145 x 300mm||Top of machine acts as additional storage space for other equipment e.g. EFTPOS printer, mobile phone.|
Voltage: 220 - 240Vac
Fuse rating: 5A
Input Voltage: 12VDC
Max Load: 400N
Average Filter Basket, 8mm 7.5mm into coffee grind = tamping speed of less than 1 second.
Motor comes with cast iron gears.
Compressed >400k presses at as 2021.
|Compression settings||One or two per cycle||-|
|Suitable for use||Every coffee machine||-|
|Portafilter compatibility||Naked, single & double||-|
|Naked Portafilter compatibility||YES||-|
|Non-stick tamper head finish||YES||-|
|Cleaning Mode||YES||Pin-code operated program (no alan key required).|
|Tamping Depth||Up to 50mm||-|
|Force adjustment||10-30kg in one kg increments. Machine can be calibrated to compress greater weight by special request.||Force compression accurate and individually calibrated for each motor capability & tested against load-cell in factory before dispatch.|
Electronic touch-screen display showing tamping pressure, temperature & humidity reader and date & time.
Daily, monthly & yearly tamping press counter.
Four themed display options.
Safety features (PIN code protected).
Electronic user guide (on-screen).
Coffee grind tray (captures left over coffee grind).
Soft-touch top patch for top of unit (to prevent scratching if used as storage space).
Coffee grind cleaning brush.
|Other colours available on special request.|
IEC 60335-2-14 Edition 5.2.
IEC 60335-1 Edition 5.2
EN 60335-2-14:2006 +A1:2008 +A11:2012/AC:2013
AS/NZS CISPR 14.1:2013 (CISPR 14-1:2011 Ed 5.2)
CFR FCC Part 15 Subpart B